New to Core Reform Pilates Classes? Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Enjoy! Our classes are supposed to be fun. We want you to have a good time & to take things at your own pace.
- Learning something new takes practice. It’s going to take you a few classes to get the hang of things – that’s normal!
- Everyone starts somewhere. We see brand new clients who have been doing Pilates for a long time. We also see (lots) of clients who are brand new. Wherever you’re at, you’re welcome at our studio!
- Turn your listening ears on. Our instructors give very detailed cueing about how to set up and complete exercises. Listen to them for guidance.
- Ask questions. Our instructors always love when students have questions about the workout or how certain exercises should feel. If you’re not sure about something, ask us!
We look forward to seeing you at our Newport Beach or Laguna Niguel Pilates studio.