The last few months have been difficult, to say the least. As a business, we hope you can see that we’re working very hard to stay open and to make your studio experience a safe and positive one.
We’ve had a handful of emails from you asking how you can help and support us during these times. Here’s what you can do:
- Keep Coming. Most importantly, we are so glad you’re taking class. We so appreciate you showing up and are truly glad to have you at the studio.
- Referrals. You can refer clients to our studio. Right now, when you refer a friend who purchases a new client offer, you’ll get a free class.
- Follow Studio Policies. You can help us with studio operations by wearing your mask and wiping down your machine & accessories thoroughly after class. You can also follow all studio policies, especially with regard to our 12 hour cancellation policy.
- Be Nice. Everyone has been a bit on edge these last few months and a little kindness goes a long way. We have had thank you notes and nice emails and those mean so much to us right now. If there are small businesses you like, we encourage you to be nice to them and tell them you’re glad they are there.
- Send Emails to Government Officials. We encourage you to email our governor, our state representatives and the OC Board of Supervisors. Tell then why you think we should be open. Let them know that we can be open AND safe.
- Email our Landlord. We’d truly appreciate you emailing DMP Properties and ask them to work with us on lease terms. Thus far, they’ve refused to budge on lease terms, which seems incredibly short sighted. We encourage you to email Brian (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him that Core Reform needs rent adjustment and the time to act is now. (We’ve been in close contact with the Irvine Company and have confidence that they will do the right thing for tenants).
We appreciate you reading and thinking about us.